Monday, February 1, 2010

Ngwazi Dr. Bingu wa Mutharika

We love you.

Congratulations on your recent appointment as Africa Union Chairperson.

Sure enough, you have floored that power-maniac, Colonel Muammar Gadaffi. Well, the man Gadaffi is a power glutton.

Let him eat his 'oil', but we will tap from your wisdom and visionary leadership, Your Excelency.

Lastly, let me thank you for booting that idiot, Chikumbutso Mtumodzi.

The guy was useless at State House.

Whenever we met, he would never tire to tell those who cared to listen that he never wanted to be anywhere near me; that I was a rude bwai up to disgrace your government, Sir.

His communication strategy was hatred, that poor chap!

Well, now he is the Director of Information and had already proved how useless he is: yapping political quick-quacks instead of development.

Poor, useless chap.

That is why, Your Excellency Ngwazi Dr. Bingu wa Mutharika, I say you are wise and visionary.

Boot that Chikumbutso Mtumodzi out of that big position, Sir.

The chap is useless.

By the way, I met him yesterday (Sunday) and he told me in the face he never wants to see me.

Poor chap, Chikumbutso Mtumodzi.

That is why I say, Sir, that you are visionary.

Because that guy, Chikumbutso Mtumodzi, will not stay long there; he will be fired and start Ulimi wansomba!!!

Yes, ulimi wansomba. That is where he belongs.

No comments: