Monday, February 1, 2010

Congratulations Ngwazi Dr. Bingu wa Mutharika for becoming African Union Chairperson

I am proud today.
And it's because of you, Your Excellency the State President of the Republic of Malawi- Dr. Bingu wa Mutharika.
You are the man today, the African Union Chairperson.
We love you Your Excellency; you are great.
Today, I am so happy to be a Malawian I have always been.
To Libyan President Muammar Gadaffi, I say: Shame on you. Shame on you!
Africa is not your personal estate.
How can a guy who is saying NGOs cannot operate in his country because everything in Libya belongs to the State be elected AU Chairperson, in the first place?
Brother Leader Muammar Gadaffi, receive my two 90-Kg bags full of ridicule and scorn.
To your backers, Ugandan President Yoweri Museveni and Tunisia, I tell them to go get hanged by a spider's web. You are two other shames.
As for us, we love our Mutharika. Highly educated.
I have never heard anything about Gadaffi's qualifications.
Failure Gadaffi.

No comments: