Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Another man will marry me, says abandoned gay Tiwonge Chimbalanga

Tiwonge Chimbalanga, still reeling from news that his partner Steven Monjeza has chickened out on him, has taken it on the chin and rested all he aspirations on hope- saying 'she' knows 'she' will find another man.
"I was shocked to learn that Monjeza, whom I have always considered my man, has found a woman. I am also a woman, though. Anyway, I will find another man because life is full of opportunities," said Chimbalanga.
Monjeza announced on Monday he had found 'real' love in Dorothy Gulo, a woman based in Blantyre's Mbayani Township.
Dorothy confirmed: "It is true that we are in love and have been staying together. The man is good. Already, we have had sex twice and he has shown he has the mettle. Let Aunt Tiwo my his own business now," said Dorothy.
Meanwhile, Monjeza was smiling- the sure sign of an excited man.

No comments: